Description: This beautifully renovated home has space for the whole family and must be seen!
- Fully renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Three great-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes plus office
- Two modern bathrooms (one upstairs and one downstairs)
- Spacious living and dining areas flowing to the front deck
- High ceilings and timber floors upstairs
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Downstairs (although not legal height) is perfectly set up for dual living (three utility rooms)
- Rear outdoor entertaining area, perfect for entertaining friends and family!
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Large 792m2 block with plenty of space for kids and pets to play
Within walking distance to Chermside Market shops, Westfield Chermside, parks, and transport plus minutes to St Dympnas, Aspley East and Aspley Primary Schools.
Prep - Year 6: Aspley State School
Year 7 - Year 12: Aspley State High School
BCC Rates: $576.92 per quarter
Rent: $570 per week
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.