Description: Looking for cul-de-sac living where the kids ride their bikes and play cricket in the street? 28 Gardenia Place Gumdale is the home for you. Have a boat or caravan?? Well there are not too many homes that have space for you to park them. This one you can even build a large structure to cover them if you so desire. Positioned at the rear of the cul-de-sac there is excellent privacy and the 700m2 block gives you plenty of room for the kids to play or for your pets to run.
The large outdoor entertaining area overlooks the pool and comes with a built in kitchen. The bonus is the 5m x 3m shed with power which is great for storage or tinkering. With 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 separate living areas and louvered windows throughout for excellent air flow to keep the power costs down in summer. This is a stylish home that should suit most families. Arrange your private inspection today. Don't wait to be told it's sold!
28 Gardenia Place Gumdale Features
- Gumdale State School Catchment (Highly sought after)
- 4 Good sized bedrooms with built ins
- Master is impressive with a retreat area and walk in robe
- 2.5 Bathrooms in immaculate condition
- Wide kitchen island and a large pantry
- 900mm Gas cooktop and oven
- Summer in this home will be a joy with all the high quality louvered windows
- Super sized 42m2 of covered outdoor living with built in kitchen
- Side access perfect for caravans, boats, extra cars or jet skis
- Large 5m x 3m powered shed
- Plenty of grass for the kids to play
- Upstairs kids retreat and open plan living and dining downstairs
- Solar panels, air con and vege gardens
There are too many features to list all this home needs to be inspected to appreciate what is on offer. I look forward to hearing from you soon.