Description: This magnificent five bedroom home offers everything you need to take advantage of the Armidale climate and lifestyle. The floor to ceiling windows at the entrance embraces the north-facing aspect, soaking up the morning sun while offering sweeping views over Armidale.
The house wraps around a generous-sized deck and this is where the charm of this house is realised. From the manicured flat lawn to the irrigated garden beds, raised herb garden, vegetable patch, lemon and apple trees, chicken coup, cubby house and a rainwater tank to keep it all ticking along, there is plenty to love and explore in this space. Together with the long established trees peering over the fence and the quietness of the neighbourhood - you can feel like you are in your own secluded oasis.
The two separate living areas provide plenty of room for the whole family to spread out and enjoy this home with fans, reverse cycle and gas heating keeping the house comfortable year round.
Features of this house include.
- Five spacious bedrooms with excellent storage
- The master bedroom features an ensuite and also enjoys the elevated views
- Superbly renovated kitchen with stone benches, electric cooking, dishwasher and loads of cupboard space
- The dining area flows directly to the amazing entertaining deck which leads to the lush backyard
- Oversize double garage plus under house storage
- Generous sized laundry third toilet
12 Turner Street is located in a tree-lined street in a tightly held and desirable location in South Armidale. The quality of the home, excellent floorplan, great storage options and the amazing backyard, make this property an attractive proposition to any buyer looking for an established quality home in a sought after location. For further details on this property or to arrange a private viewing contact Jeremy Creagan on 0401 508 801.
*All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries*