Description: Sitting on the back deck in the morning or afternoon, overlooking your gently sloping 2.47ac property with a drink of your choice, you will wonder why you didn't make this change of lifestyle sooner. Welcome to Teal Park. With a large, deep dam fringed with water-lillies and with a pump, plus 5,000 gallons header tank, and a 5,000 gallon tank of rainwater storage for house consumption, water is unlikely to be an issue with this beautiful property called Teal Park. This property oozes calmness and serenity and has a welcoming feel the moment you enter the driveway.
- 4 generous sized bedrooms with the air-conditioned 4th also lending itself
to be a study/craft room
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living room and main bedroom
distribute year-round comfort assisted by ceiling fans throughout
- Master bedroom and Guest bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Block style home with front and back verandahs on 2.47ac
- Solar power and solar hot water
- Neat functional bathroom
- Separate toilet
- NBN connected
- Kitchen comprises upright electric stove and dishwasher, ample storage
with adjacent walk in pantry
- Outdoor laundry sits beside office with ample storage
- Remote controlled Double Garage with storage
- Powered Workshop/Shed for the handy person
- Staying ride on mower with trailer, 2 x 6 metre Containers for storage
- 5m x 5 m Cookhouse for outdoor entertaining with a generous open fire
place for camp oven cooking
- Gorgeous landscaped gardens with an already established and irrigated
4 -bed vegetable patch
Only a 7 minute drive to the local shopping centre and amenities as well as a short drive to town. Close to schools with school bus passing morning and afternoon.
We do not accept responsibility for the accuracy of any information. Interested parties should make their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information. Intending purchasers should seek legal and accounting advice before entering into any contract of sale.